Brussel Sprouts & Bacon
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
This is a super quick and recipe. It’s also delicious!!
✅ 3 slices of Bacon (sugar free!), diced
✅ 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
✅ 6 cups of Brussel Sprouts, halved
✅ 3/4 cup organic Chicken Broth
✅ 1 Tbsp whole grain Mustard
✅ Salt & Pepper
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown the bacon in the oil. Use a slotted spoon to removed the bacon to a paper towel and set aside. Keep the fat in the pan.
2. In the same pan, brown the Brussels with salt and pepper.
3. Deglaze the pan with the chicken broth.
4. Whisk in the mustard and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 10min, stirring often.
5. Once the broth has evaporated and the Brussels are tender, add the bacon and adjust the seasoning.