Cauliflower Tortillas for Taco Tuesday!
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
These tortillas are super quick and easy to make! Takes about 10min to prep and 15-17 min to cook. Enjoy!
✅ 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
✅ 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
✅ Zest from 1 lime
✅ 2 eggs
✅ 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment or silicone.
2. Break cauliflower up and place in a large pan on medium heat. Cover and cook for about 8-10 min.
3. Place the cauliflower in a nut milk bag, fine cheesecloth, or thin dishtowel. Hold cauliflower under cold running water to cool it down and then squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Don’t burn yourself!
4. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and add cauliflower, cilantro, lime zest, and salt. Mix with hands until well combined then use your hands to shape 6 small tortillas on the pan.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, then carefully flip each tortilla and return to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes. Place tortillas on a wire rack to cool slightly.
6. Before serving: heat a large pan on medium and brown tortillas on each side for 1min.
• Handle the hot cauliflower rice with dish gloves if you have them.
• If you don’t have frozen cauliflower you can use a head of cauliflower and rice it yourself with a blender or by hand.
• Can be frozen.
Are you having tacos today!? 🌮 🥳 🍴