Cheesy Herb Dinner Buns (Dairy & Grain Free!)
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
I love having nice warm buns to dip in soups! I usually whip these up while my soups are cooking. The cheesy flavour goes really well with the Leek and Cauliflower soup I posted yesterday!
(𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝟼 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘴)
✅ 3/4 cup Cassava Flour
✅ 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
✅ 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
✅ 1 tsp dried Oregano
✅ 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
✅ 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
✅ 2/3 Tbsp of fresh Sage, chopped
✅ 1 large Egg
✅ 3/4 cup Water
✅ 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment or silicone.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
3. Mix in the liquid ingredients and combine, forming a dough.
4. Using your hands, shape dough into 6 buns and place on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 35-45min, until the buns are dry and hard on the outside, and golden on the bottom.
6. Let cool a couple minutes and serve fresh with warm soup!
• You can leave out nutritional yeast if you do not want a cheesy taste and change up the herbs to try different flavours.
• You could use a chia egg to make it vegan
𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩! 💚
Feeling overwhelmed and low on energy? Schedule a FREE coaching call!