These are my favourite!!! Super quick and DELICIOUS.
I prefer to make them vegan as they are creamier and melt in your mouth. They do fall apart more and if that bothers you an egg helps a lot!
(𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝟷𝟾 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴)
✅ 1 cup smooth Almond butter
✅ 1 cup Coconut Sugar
✅ 3 Tbsp Water
✅ 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
✅ 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
✅ 1 tsp Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet.
2. Soak the chia seeds in the 3 Tbsp of water for 5min.
3. Mix all the ingredients together in a big bowl until well combined.
4. Roll into 1.5 inch balls and place on baking sheet.
5. Flatten each cookie with a fork.
6. Bake for 13min.
7. Remove from oven, let cool, store in an air tight container (if there are any left!)
𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀! 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!
💚 ❤️ 💚 ❤️
Feeling overwhelmed and low on energy? Schedule a FREE coaching call!