Friday PIZZA (Grain & Dairy Free!)
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
My husband’s favourites are 🍕 and 🍣. So when we both eliminated grains and dairy, I had to get creative. This is my take on pizza and it’s so yummy!
(𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝟸 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘢𝘴)
✅ 5 Cups Riced Cauliflower
✅ 1/2 cup Almond Flour
✅ 1 1/2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
✅ 1 Egg
✅ 1/2 tsp Salt
✅ 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
✅ 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a pan on medium heat, cook the cauliflower rice with a bit of water for 10min. 3. Put the rice into a nut milk bag or cheese cloth and run under cold water. Once it is cold enough to touch, squeeze all the water out.
4. Add all ingredients to a big bowl and combine with clean hands.
5. Make 2 circular crusts by pressing the batter out into a thin layer on a lined baking sheet.
6. Cook for 30min, then flip and cook for another 10min before removing and adding toppings.
✅ 1 package of Basel
✅ 1/2 cup Olive oil
✅ 1/2 cup ethically sourced Cashews or Pine Nuts
✅ 1 Garlic Clove
✅ 1 heaping Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
✅ Handful Spinach
✅ Pinch Salt
1. Add everything to blender and blend till smooth.
✅ 1/2 cup ethically sourced Cashews
✅ 1 Tbsp Nutritional yeast
✅ Juice from 1/2 lemon
✅ Pinch of Salt
✅ 1/4 cup water
1. Add all to blender and blend till smooth (If it’s too lemony you can add a small pinch of baking soda)
𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐯 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
✅ Shredded chicken (leftovers or one breast coated in chili powder)
✅ Green pepper sautéed with mushrooms
✅ Crushed red pepper flakes