GF & DF Crackers & Dip!
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
I’ve been craving crackers for weeks. These are super easy to make and really hit the spot!!
They go well with dips, nut cheese, and nut butters! Yummy!
(𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝟸𝟺 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴)
✅ 1 cup + 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
✅ 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
✅ 1/4 cup Ground Flax or Chia
✅ 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
✅ 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
✅ 1 tsp Dried Thyme
✅ 1 tsp Dried Oregano
✅ 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
✅ 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
✅ Ground Pepper to Taste
✅ 1 Egg
✅ 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
✅ 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl until will combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix together with hands until it forms a dough. It will seem dry, but just keep kneading.
5. Lay a sheet of parchment paper or silicone down and place the dough on top. Place a second layer or parchment on top and use a rolling pin to roll out the dough until just under 1/4” thick.
6. Gently slice the crackers with a pizza cutter or butter knife.
7. Cook in oven for 12min and cool on a wire rack.