Let’s Taco Bowl Leftovers
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
My favourite thing to do with taco leftovers is make a taco salad! Super quick and tasty!
✅ Leftover Taco Meat
✅ Leftover lettuce, washed
✅ 1 Small Tomato, chopped 🍅
✅ 1 Avocado 🥑
✅ 1 Green Onion, chopped
✅ 2 Tbsp Cashew Cheese (recipe in next post)
✅ 1 Tbsp Cilantro
✅ Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
1. Heat leftover taco meat (preferably on the stove as it’s just a quick and tastes better).
2. Rip up lettuce and fill two bowls with it (I like butter lettuce).
3. Add warmed up taco meat to each bowl.
4. Top each bowl with half of the chopped tomato, avocado, and chopped green onion.
5. Add 1 Tbsp of cashew cheese.
6. Garnish with cilantro and black pepper
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴?!