Nachos (Grain and Dairy Free!)
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
Been craving these and was very happy to find Grain Free Tortilla Chips. They turned out great!!
✅ Siete Sea Salt Grain Free Tortilla Chips
✅ 300g of Ground Beef
✅ Homemade Taco Seasoning (see previous recipe and halve)
✅ 1/4 cup water
✅ Cashew Cheese (see past posts for recipe)
✅ Toppings: chopped tomato, sliced olives, sliced green onions, sliced jalapeños, whatever you like!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Set a pan on medium heat, add the beef and cook until brown.
3. Make taco seasoning and cashew cheese (see previous posts for recipes).
4. Once beef is browned, add taco seasoning and water to the beef, stir together, bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until water evaporates.
5. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment or silicone. Spread out the tortilla chips evenly on the pan. Top with taco beef, cashew cheese, and desired toppings.
6. Bake in oven 7-10 min to heat nachos. Serve immediately.
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴?