Pumpkin Pancakes!! 🎃 🥞
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
These pumpkin pancakes that I made this morning with the purée I had are too good not to share right away!!
They make an excellent breakfast OR dessert.
✅ 1/2 Pumpkin Purée (I used fresh!)
✅ 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
✅ 4 large Eggs
✅ 1/2 cup Almond Flour
✅ 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
✅ 1 tsp Cinnamon
✅ 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
✅ 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
✅ 1/4 tsp Crème of Tartar
✅ Dash of Sea Salt
1. Heat a pan on medium heat.
2. Mix the wet ingredients together.
3. Add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Pour 1/4 of the batter into the middle of the pan and spread out with a spoon. Cook for 3 min on one side and then flip and cook for another 3 min on the other side.
5. Repeat for remaining pancakes.
6. Serve with Maple Syrup. (I just love @coswebb’s)
𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩! 💚
Feeling overwhelmed and low on energy? Schedule a FREE coaching call