Pumpkin Pie!! 🥧
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
Today I am super grateful for this amazing WildFit pumpkin pie recipe by @arholistichealth!
𝘗𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦!
This one is healthy, super easy, quick, and most importantly it is delicious!!
✅ 2 cups Almond Flour
✅ 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
✅ 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
✅ 1 large Egg
✅ A 14oz can of Organic Pumpkin
✅ 3 large Eggs
✅ 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
✅ 1/3 cup Honey
✅ 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
✅ 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
✅ Dash of Ground Cloves
✅ Pinch of Sea Salt
Preheat oven to 350°F
1. Combine almond flour and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add coconut oil and combine well.
3. Stir in egg egg and roll dough into a ball.
4. Put dough into a pie plate and flatten it out with fingers, shaping it up the sides.
5. Bake crust for 10 mins, remove from oven and allow to cool.
1. Add pumpkin puree and eggs in a large bowl and combine well.
2. Mix in coconut cream, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt.
3. Pour filling into pie crust.
4. Bake at 350°F for 40 mins or until middle is set and crust is golden.
5. Allow to cool then refrigerate for 2 hours to let set. Enjoy!!
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳?