Roasted Beet Salad with Vanilla-Honey-Lemon Dressing!
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
The beets take awhile to roast, but this salad is so delicious it is worth it!! 🤤
✅ 4 Beets, tops removed
✅ Himalayan Pink Salt
✅ 6 sprigs of fresh Thyme
✅ 1/2 cup sugar free Mayo
✅ zest and juice of 1 Lemon
✅ 1 clove Garlic, minced
✅ 1 Tbsp honey
✅ 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
✅ Mixed Greens
✅ 1 cup Walnuts, chopped
✅ 1 large Avocado, diced
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Cover the bottom of a shallow baking dish with salt and lay the beets down. Add the thyme and cover the dish with aluminium foil.
2. Roast in the oven for 1 hour. They are done when tender enough to pierce through with a sharp knife.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool, uncovered. Once cool, slip the skins off and slice.
4. Dressing: Mix all the dressing ingredients together until well combined.
5. Lay the mixed greens down on individual serving dishes. Top with nuts, avocado, beets, and dressing.