Roasted Leek & Cauliflower Soup
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
It’s that time of the year!! This soup is super yummy and perfect for cozying up on cold days. I love making it with grain free buns for dipping. 😊
✅ 1 large head of Cauliflower, washed and chopped
✅ 2 Leeks, white and very light green parts, chopped
✅ 2 cloves of Garlic
✅ ½ cup ethically sourced raw cashews
✅ Hot water to soak cashews
✅ 3 cups Filtered Water
✅ 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
✅ 1.5 tsp Sea Salt
✅ 1 tsp Thyme
✅ 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
✅ juice from 1/2 a small Lemon
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Soak cashews in hot water (just enough to cover them)
3. Lay the cauliflower, leeks, and garlic out on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and bake for 25min, stirring halfway through.
4. Drain the cashews and add all the ingredients to a high speed blender, blend until smooth (I use the soup setting on my Vitamix).
5. Pour into individual bowls and sprinkle with some paprika.
6. Serve with warm grain free buns! (Recipe Here)
𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩! 💚
Feeling overwhelmed and low on energy? Schedule a FREE coaching call!