Spaghetti Bolognese w/ Butternut Squash
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
My hubby asked me to make dinner the other day. I did not really feel much like cooking, but I remembered that we had just received our grocery order from @naturamarketca so I got excited to try the @jovialfoods cassava spaghetti.
The turn out was delicious! I love when having no plan turns out great.
✅ 1 box of Jovial Foods Cassava Spaghetti
✅ 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
✅ 1 medium Onion, diced
✅ 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
✅ 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
✅ 500g of Ground Beef
✅ 1/2 of a small Butternut Squash, diced
✅ 2 cups of sliced Mushrooms
✅ 1 Roma Tomato
✅ 5 Tbsp Organic Tomato Paste
✅ 1 tsp Salt
✅ 1 tsp Oregano
✅ 1/2 tsp Paprika
✅ 1/4 cup Water
✅ 1/4 cup Almond Milk
✅ 1/3 cup Italian Parsley, chopped
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions, drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan on medium heat.
3. Add the onions, garlic, and Italian seasoning to the pan and cook until soft.
4. Add the beef and butternut squash, cook until brown.
5. Add the mushrooms, tomato, tomato paste, salt, paprika, water, and almond milk. Cook until the mushrooms are soft.
6. Stir in the parsley and adjust the seasoning.
7. Plate the pasta, top with the bolognese and dairy free parmesan cheese!
𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺! 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬! 🍝
𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩! 💚
Feeling overwhelmed and low on energy? Schedule a FREE coaching call!