Super Easy Air Fried Chicken & Squash
Sarah Mae (SMae) |
We recently got an air-fryer and it’s the best! So quick and easy and the food tastes delicious!
The trick is to get one big enough. We got the Kalorik MAXX 25 Litre Digital Air Fryer 😀
✅ 6 Chicken Thighs
✅ 1 Egg, beaten
✅ 1/2 cup Almond Flour
✅ 1.5 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning (see guides for recipe)
✅ 1 tsp Salt
✅ 1 Butternut Squash, peeled & diced
✅ Olive Oil
✅ 1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Coat the diced squash in olive oil and sprinkle with cinnamon.
2. Air fry at 390F for 10min, shake, then cook for another 10min. Wrap in aluminium foil to keep warm and set aside.
3. Combine the almond flour, Cajun, and salt mixing well.
4. Dredge the chicken into the flour, then the egg, then into the flour again.
5. Place in the air fryer and cook at 390F for 20-25min, flipping part way through. Keep an eye so they don’t burn.
Served with honey mustard sauce.
𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩! 💚
Feeling overwhelmed and low on energy? Schedule a FREE coaching call!