Sarah Mae (SMae) |
I was recently going to make tacos and when I opened the box of grain free shells, they were all broken
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰…
✅ 600g grass-fed Ground Beef
✅ 1/2 Onion, chopped
✅ 1 8oz can of Tomato Sauce
✅ 1/3 cup Water
✅ Homemade Taco Seasoning (see previous posts for recipe)
✅ 2 Eggs
✅ 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (I love @malkorganics)
✅ 11 grain free Taco Shells or a bag of grain free tortilla shells (I like @sietefoods brand), coarsely crushed
✅ Cashew Cheese
• 1 cup ethically sourced Cashews
• 2 Tbsp Nutritional yeast
• Juice from 1 lemon
• 1/4 tsp of Salt
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 grain free Taco Shell or a handful of grain free tortilla chips, coarsely crushed.
• 1 cup Lettuce, shredded
• 1 small Tomato, chopped
• 1/4 cup Sliced Olives
• 2 stalks of Green Onion, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make Cashew Cheese (Add all to blender and blend till smooth. If it’s too lemony you can add a small pinch of baking soda). Divide into two equal portions and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and onion until browned. Drain. Stir in tomato sauce, water, and taco seasoning. Heat through and remove from heat.
4. In a small bowl, beat eggs and stir in the almond milk. Slowly add to beef mixture, and stirring until well combined.
5. Stir in one portion of the cashew cheese and the 11 crushed taco shells.
6. Turn into a 2 QT baking dish.
7. Bake in oven for 10min.
8. Spread the second portion of the cashew cheese evenly on top.
9. Add the toppings and let stand for 5-10min before serving.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴!!