Sarah Mae (SMae) |
Taco walk on the wild side 🌮🌮
I dunno about you, but we eat a lot it tacos in our house 🤩
(6 small tacos)
✅ Cauliflower Tortillas (see previous posts)
✅ Homemade Taco Seasoning (see previous post)
✅ 500g Ground Beef
✅ Butter Lettuce, washed.
✅ 1 Roma tomato, finely chopped
✅ 3 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
✅ 1 Avocado 🥑
✅ 1 Lime
✅ Dash of Sea Salt
1. Pre-make tortillas and seasoning.
2. Heat medium-size pan on medium.
3. Add ground beef and cook until brown.
4. Add homemade taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water. Bring to boil, reduce and let simmer for 10min.
5. Smash avocado with salt and juice from half of the lime.
6. Mix Roma tomato with 2 Tbsp of the cilantro
7. Lay out tortillas and spread avocado mix over them.
8. Rip and place lettuce on top avocado, top with beef then tomato mix. Garnish with remaining cilantro and splices of lime.
𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘯? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴?